Desperate Measures To Keep Weight Down
If you are like most dieters, you’ve tried desperate measures to keep weight off. This might include fad diets, juice cleanses, 500 calorie per day starvation routines, lasers, miracle pills, infomercial exercise videos, gym memberships, spin classes, hot yoga, kick boxing… and the list goes on.
But here we are together… right now… after all of that… once again looking to lose weight. WHAT’S GOING ON HERE!!
Don’t worry, you are not alone in this struggle. Almost 200 million Americans are obese or overweight. But this does not have to be the case. And more importantly, there is a permanent solution.
You have to eat right in order to lose weight. But I know that YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT.
However, there is more to successful weight loss than just “eating right”:
- You must understand what “eating right” means. There is plenty of false information out there on what constitutes a “healthy diet” or a “weight loss diet”. In fact, figuring out the right nutrition can seem almost impossible because various sources often say EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE THINGS!!! It’s enough to make you CRAZY!!
- You need to know what times of the day you should eat to encourage weight loss. That’s right… what time of day you eat actually is a significant factor in whether you gain weight or lose weight!!!
- You need to eliminate toxins that are likely stuck inside your body and cause your body to hold onto fat. Yup. Your body normally gets rid of the bad stuff, but some toxins get stuck in there. In fact, a person who becomes very toxic may actually become fat simply to protect the organs from the toxins.
- You need a support network to encourage you to stick to the program all the way until you reach your goal. Very few people can do it alone. And it’s more fun to involve others anyway!!!
- You need feedback from someone who understands weight loss, so that you can learn from your mistakes and improve your ability to control your weight. This is why having a coach can be very helpful in learning to do something new. And if you have had trouble keeping weight off, then losing weight and keeping it off might be something new for you.
- You need ideas on what exactly you can eat, so that the program is easy for you to implement. The worst part about cutting things out of your diet… is not knowing what new foods to put in place of the ones you no longer eat.
The crazy part about losing weight… is that it’s actually a pretty straight forward process. There is a standard way to do it, that will work for anyone that is overweight.
But there are no short cuts in the weight loss game. Promising temporary fixes usually results in rapid weight gain as soon as the diet is over. So what’s the point of a program like that?
To lose weight and keep it off, you need to apply the 21 principles of weight loss contained in Weight Manual. If you need to lose weight, and you apply most or all of these principles, you WILL lose weight and be able to keep it off.
Weight Manual is the proven, easy to implement, complete weight loss program that lasts a lifetime!
Learn About Our Weight Loss Nutrition System